Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

12 Days Until Aaron Goes Back To Ethiopia

I am so excited for Aaron.  The countdown has begun.  Check out the organization he is going with at www.ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com   The first mission team is on their way.  Check out the blog daily and hopefully there will be some posts that will give you an idea of what Aaron is going to be up to in a few weeks! 
I already told Aaron to go against his "stay in the background" personality and hop into some pictures while in Ethiopia and hopefully he will make it into some of the posts and I can see what he is up to while there.  I probably will have minimal email connection with him and I am thinking that's the only way I will hear from him. And probably won't get that every day.
One of the ladies that came over to fill blessing bags asked Aaron if he felt guilty for leaving me alone with 5 kids for 11 days.  He said "no, it is not near as long as my 16 day fire detail".  It never occured to him to feel guilty. And he shouldn't!  Kids are blessings!  Now I am not saying that by the time Aaron gets home  I might be ready to get out alone, but I am so excited for him!  He is my other half.  When he goes to Ethiopia, in a way, I do too.  I am the one who encouraged him to go for it when he couldn't decide.  I am so happy that he gets this opportunity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment