Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who's a dork?

The ladies in our class at church do a different activity each month. This is the first time I have done something with them. About a month ago, they announced they were going to see Hunger Games together. I had only seen a piece of the commercial and didn't even realize there was a book out there. I wasn't going to sign up, but Aaron gave me the stink eye in class when I passed the signup sheet on by and whispered in my ear "you can't expect to make friends if you don't do anything with them" So after class I went ahead and signed up AND paid up front" I am so glad I did.
I did have to ride in the middle seat of the carpool, not the front, but I did pretty well and just had a tiny hint of motion sickness starting by the time we got there. But then the movie started. UGH!!!! A whole lot of camera panning around and also bouncing cameras and I knew I was in for it. I made it almost 2 hours into the movie before I had to go out and take a dramamine. I am such a dork. I felt awful. But it kicked in and I felt quite a bit better. We walked around at the outside mall for about an hour afterward and that really helped. Fresh air, no motion. But even now, my head is swimmy and I am a little nauseous. Normally, I have to sleep before the motion sickness goes away. I guess my brain has to reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment