Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Monday, December 13, 2010

About to cry over $50

I am so mad I want to cry. Spoke to USCIS just a minute ago. Apparently, the teenager who doesn't have a clue on the phone thinks that the reason that they rejected our paperwork and sent it back is because I sent in $85 each for fingerprints and I only needed to send $80 because the $80 fee hadn't gone up yet and I only sent $670 instead of the increased $720. So, instead of looking at the post mark, and realizing that I sent an extra 10 in, they got CONFUSED and sent back the whole application now apparently requesting the extra $50. I am sooooooo MAD. Especially since I asked MR. Genius on the phone if it will confuse them more if I sent in a check for $50 to make the difference and he says "no, I don't think so, I don't know why it would, I know other people have called with this same problem" Well, I think I know why it would, because the simple problem that it confused them last time!!!!!
By the way, if you hire someone to answer questions for your hotline, how about letting them know the answers to the questions so when people call in with questions about important stuff like the future of families, your people can give them definate answers instead of "duh, I don't know"
Off to the post office to get a $50 money order and praying someone who knows what they are doing will be able to figure out my application this time instead of sending it back to me 3 weeks later stating there is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment