Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sledding

We ended up getting 7 inches of snow starting Sunday night. We had 2 1/2 Sunday night around 9:30 and were out there sledding while it was still snowing. Aaron stayed home from work on Monday and we had a great day sledding, school, sledding, playing card games and more sledding.
Aaron stayed home today also. Monday they called me from work to tell me I could come and spend the night if I needed to (thanks) so I could work Tuesday. I told them I couldn't leave to come spend the night and they said they would send someone to get me Tuesday morning. I agreed to that and the man from EMA services called me last night for directions. He told me to be ready by 6am. I have to be at work by 6:45. So I was ready at 5:45 watching out the window. He showed up at 7am. He did call at 6:15 to let me know he would be late. Got to work around 7:15. He was going to take me home at 3, but Aaron ended up using the jeep and picking me up and picking up some stuff at the store. The last 2 miles of our trip home on the gravel road is pretty much packed down snow that is almost to the point of ice.
It is supposed to be in the teens tonight, so the road will definately be iced over tomorrow. Aaron is planning to take Natalie to the dentist for me, then go into work (maybe). I figure there will be more sledding tomorrow.
No adoption news. Hoping for more photos at some point. Our agency rep said it would probably be next month before they assigned us a court date.

No comments:

Post a Comment