Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Friday, May 20, 2011

June 2nd

Finished packing everyone last night just in case we had to be in Ethiopia on Monday or Tuesday. However, we woke up this morning and had an email stating that our embassy date is June 2nd.
Oh, that was hard to take at first. 13 more days instead of less than a week! ugh.
However, it was so weird because Aaron had woken up before me and came into the room and woke me up to tell me the date. While I was still lying in bed, trying to process it all, the song "Count Your Blessings" would not leave my head. So I know that this is God's timing.
On a good note, because of the fact we probably won't be leaving until May 30th, my sister in law Leigh Anne, is willing to go with us and Aaron will be staying home with the kids. That takes a HUGE worry off of my shoulders, hoping and praying that in the process of getting orphans, we won't make our kids orphans. I worry way too much about the airplane ride, I know.
So right now, I am waiting info from our travel agent. Once I get our flights booked, I can email our guest house in Ethiopia and book a room. Then we wait.
Tomorrow we plan on going to SC to trim Christmas trees. Aaron has accumulated enough points rewards on his travels with work that we have a free hotel room coming to us. It is almost too late in the year to trim Christmas trees, so it is now or wait til next year.
We only have 11 days of school left, so I might be able to finish before we go out of country.

No comments:

Post a Comment