Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

booking a place to stay

Less than 5 weeks away and we'll be with our new babies. So excited.
I havent had much of a chance to plan though. I worked 12 hours Saturday (the day we found out) 12 hours Monday and 3-11 tonight. I work 3-11 Thur. 12 hours Saturday and then I havnt signed up for any more days. I know I will work some in march, but at least I can pack and plan also.
We haven't decided how long to stay, so once we book flights I will know. Right now we will for sure be leaving on the 25th, so we can get there by the 26th.
I have already booked rooms in a Guest House suggested by our agency. I told the lady there that we would give her our flight data when I got it. Terrified and excited at the same time.!

No comments:

Post a Comment