Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tired today

I worked 7-11 last night. I didn't get into bed until around 12:30am. I had done real good yesterday, walking 3 miles on our driveway. 10 laps to the mailbox and back is 3 miles. I have shin splints and my calves are so sore. I laid in bed until almost 1:30 am aching in my legs until I finally took a tylenol. Then got woke up while Aaron was up this morning at 5:30 am aching again, took more tylenol, then slept until 7:30. Natalie had a follow up dentist appointment at 9am, 45 min. from here. We stopped by Aldi on the way home. Got home, put up groceries, ate lunch and I laid down for an hour because I had to work today from 3-11. I just got home and I am so tired.
No work tomorrow!
We do have 4H and I am planning on taking the girls by the Health dept. for their Hep A vaccines. They don't know.
No news on our court date. I keep praying it is soon. I am loving the spring weather. I needed some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment