Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Did it - 2 miles

Ok I know that 2 miles isn't much. Right after I wrote that last post, since we were finished with school for the day, I agreed to go into work at 1:30pm. Took the girls to Mom's and then headed to work. Got off early since I went in early and left work at 8:15pm. Went to Mom's, took a shower then headed home.
Didn't get home until almost 9.
Watched a video that our agency sent of our boys that she took in January while she was there. So neat to see them moving instead of just still photos.
Then got everyone off to bed and walked my 2nd mile at 9:45pm, just to make sure I didn't fail on my first day of Couch to 5K(ids).
I am not sure what my goal will be.. Probably 5 miles a day by the time we go to Ethiopia. I have a Walk Away the Pounds video that does 5 miles in 1 hour 5 min. I will have to work back up to it though. I like it because I get done so quickly, I don't like it because it has a 10 min. walk/jog mile. Oh well, something to look forward to.
Need Prayers.... Our agency lady said it would probably be at least March before we even heard when our court date would be. Things are postponed and taking longer since they took the month of Feb. off from court dates. Anyway, I was reading a blog from someone else that uses our agency. I was reading their timeline. Their case got submitted to court on Jan. 17 and they were assigned a court date on Feb. 5. Only 19 days later....awesome. And she said their court date was 4 weeks away, so I am assuming it is the first week of March.
Ok, this is me getting my hopes up... Our case was submitted to court on Feb. 3. If we were to get our court date in 19 days from then, it would be the last week in Feb. and 4 weeks from then would be the end of March. Oh well, I am always trying to keep up with other adopters timelines. I am hoping that our agency predicts long waits so that when you get a shorter wait, you are excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment