Next stop China

Next stop China
Next Stop China!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Week from Today!

We leave next Wednesday. Can't wait! I wish we could leave today. Seems like the weeks since we have known have drug out forever. I now have all of Madelyn and Hannah's clothes packed. I will probably finish Natalie's today and start on mine. I don't mind washing the same thing over and over if I can have my stuff packed. This packing has been looming over me know for a while and I really want to get my part done. All that will be left is Aaron's stuff which he is responsible for and anything we get from church to give as a donation. So by Sunday night, we will have all of our stuff ready. I hope...
Hannah has woke up with a cough. Hannah who hardly ever gets sick... even when the whole family gets something, she is normally spared. So, I am hoping it may be allergy related since things are really starting to bloom here. She has no fever, so maybe it is. Anyhow, she has a week to get over it and not make anyone else sick.
We were planning on avoiding public places for a while before the trip to avoid sickness, but that has proved impossible.
I hope to at least post on facebook while we are gone, but if I get a chance and can figure out how to do it, I will try to update on the blog.
We have got journals for everyone, even Aaron has something he can write in, but I doubt he will use it. We have books to read on the plane, 7 new coloring books, lots of crayons, pipe cleaners to make stuff out of. Plus, apparently on the way, they will have two movies "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" and that Owl movie that came out last year. However, according to the website, on the way home, there are no kids movies. We will be leaving ET at 10pm, so maybe we will get some sleep.
I am sure I will have lots of adventures to type about when we get back.!

No comments:

Post a Comment